This Handbook aims to empower young people from all walks of life as well as anyone working with them in order to better understand:
- What social policy is and how to inform and influence it.
- What youth-led and user-led research is, and how to use it to collect evidence in social sciences including youth policy, crime, equalities and human rights.
- How to conduct youth-led research using interviews focus groups and questionnaires.
- How to analyse your qualitative data and transform them into arguments for informing and influencing social policy
- How to present and write your research and arguments including being able to identify your methodology strengths and limitations.
This training handbook forms part of the CPD accredited e-course “Conducting youth-led research: Informing and influencing social policy.