Application deadline 30/05/2022
RJ4All Publications is pleased to announce a part-time, paid vacancy for its Secretariat to work alongside the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Theo Gavrielides on its two peer-reviewed journals, the RJ series and e-books production. RJ4All Publications is the leading independent publisher specialising in restorative justice, youth and social justice. It is the publishing arm of the RJ4All International Institute.
The post is offered as part of our Associate Scheme, it is remote and flexible in its working hours. To join our scheme, complete this short form https://www.rj4all.info/rj4all-associate-application-form
The deadline to apply is 30/05/2022. Successful candidates will be notified by 06/06/2022 to attend an interview on 10/06/2022.
The RJ4All team comprises of confident and ambitious individuals with a passion to make a change for our communities and especially groups who tend to be marginalised and disadvantaged. They are tasks, which we expect them to manage and deliver within our charitable objects. You will need to have an interest in publishing and editing. Previous experience is desirable.
Terms and Benefits
- The starting daily rate for the consultant‘s engagement is €100 (EUROS) per day. This will be reviewed post 6 months of appointment.
- The maximum days per month are 3 days spread flexibly.
- Minimum 1-year contract with flexible working hours
- Fully funded opportunities to travel abroad, accredited training and CPD certification
- Free access to the RJ4All Fitness centre including free classes such as spinning, boxing, weight lifting and cycling
- Free mental and physical health support including specialist provision and counselling
- Free meals and drinks while working from the RJ4All office.
Who are we looking for?
You will need to have an interest and background in the work that we do, and especially restorative justice, human rights, equality, youth justice and social justice. We are open to all kinds of applications including those that might not have a strong academic background. The RJ4All Project Team consists of passionate individuals with a mixture of practical, research, academic as well as lived experiences. We will expect you to be independent, hardworking, ambitious and a believer in our founding restorative justice values.
Tips and how to apply:
Vacancies at RJ4All are rather competitive and therefore we strongly advise you to read the Job Description and about the work that we do. Take the time to read our projects page as well as the background of our team.
Applications are accepted only electronically by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org You will need to send us:
- Your CV
- A cover letter addressing the JD and why you want to join our institute
- Completed Diversity Monitoring Form
Please address your letter to the RJ4All Director and indicate in the subject of your email the vacancy that you are applying for. RJ4All is a Living Wage Employer and has been awarded several marks and accreditations. Late applications will not be accepted.