Introducing the Youth Voice Journals Special Issue of 2019! We are extremely excited to launch our special issue with guest editors, Angela Stienen and Omar Alonso Uran Arenas, titled Young People Doing Politics. This issue highlights young people around the world engaging in and influencing politics within varied and challenging environments.
Table of Content
- Lucia Capanema-Alvares & Jorge Luiz Barbosa (2019) Creativity and Protests: Cultural and Social Youth Movements as Responses to repression in Rio de Janeiro
- Kathrin Oester & Bernadette Brunner (2019) Negotiating Urban Futures – Performance Ethnography as a Method of Youth Research Inspired by Jean Rouch
- Lalitha Kamath & Radhika Raj (2019) Reinventing Politics: Youth Self-Making and Party Politics in Mumbai’s Periphery
- Leslie Parraquez Sanchez (2019) Struggle Where we Study or Study Where we Struggle?
- Edinson G. B. Monsalve, Ana M. O. Lopez & Sara C. M. Alzate (2019) The Training Impact on Citizen Participation: Configuration and Reconfiguration – Spaces of Social Networks Among Children and Youth Populations
- Leslie Toure Kapo (2019) Young Montrealers and the Politics of Transgression: Religious Beliefs, National Threats and ‘At Risk Travellers’ in the “Living Together Metropolis”
- S. Nombuso Dlamini & Uzo Anucha (2019) Young Women in Leadership and Community Participation: Gender, Race and Urban Life
- Buy and Download the entire issue here
- Angela Steinen and Omar Alonso Uran Arenas (2019) Editorial for Youth Doing Politics